Every year when warm weather finally rolls around, I’m convinced summer is my favorite season, but once I see sweaters, boots, and jackets popping up in stores I’m ready for summer to be over and crisp fall weather to begin. This happened when I saw the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale a few days ago… SO. MANY. BOOTS. I thought I would put together a little wishlist post to share what I have my eye on this sale, as well as a couple of recommendations for items I already own and love!
*click the items in the picture below to shop!*
1. ASTR Surplice Front Romper: Okay okay, summer isn’t quite over YET, so there’s definitely some time to squeeze a piece like this into your wardrobe. I love the floral print and sheer sleeves, it’s the perfect balance of relaxed, comfy, and chic.
2. Vince Signature Collection Small Leather Crossbody Bag: I’m a huge fan of Vince clothing, and had no idea they made handbags until recently. I love this taupe color, it’s a nice change from the typical black and tan bags you see everywhere.
3. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse Set: HOLY COW THIS IS SUCH A GOOD DEAL. You can’t tell in the picture, but the large bottle is actually 13 oz! A normal, 8 oz bottle of St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse retails for $42. Mitts retail for $6. In this set you get a 13 oz bottle, a travel size bottle, a full size mitt, and a mini travel mitt for $49. STEAL. *adds 100 to shopping cart*
4. Halogen Suede & Leather Jacket: My wardrobe is in dire need of a great leather jacket. I’ve been searching for one for months, ordering online and returning, trying on in-store, I just can’t find “the one”. While I haven’t tried this on, I LOVE the cut and I think the suede/smooth leather combination is really gorgeous… and it’s over $100 off on sale!
5. YSL Touche Eclat ‘Rock Resille’ Radiant Touch: A limited edition version of the classic YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch with lace and polka dot packaging! It isn’t discounted, but is exclusive to the sale and for the many who are obsessed with this product, it’s a cute find!
6. Eliza J Seam Detail Crepe A-Line Dress: Something about the fit and seaming details on this one really stood out to me… it looks like it would be super flattering! I’m kinda digging the orange color too, although it’s also available in a gorgeous forest green and, of course, black!
7. Sam Edelman ‘Paige’ Fringed Ankle Bootie: Clearly a sister shoe to the popular Petty, I’m loving the light stone color and fringe accent. Paired with some cuffed denim I think it’s perfect for late summer and fall.
8. Burberry Medium Check 34mm Stamped Bracelet Watch: I’ve had this watch for about a year now, and it is one of my favorite pieces in my entire wardrobe… the picture doesn’t do it justice. The metal is superbly polished and shiny, and because it mixes gold and silver, it’s really versatile when pairing with other pieces. Definitely a splurge, but it’s over $200 off on the sale right now, so if you’re interest, now is the time!
9. Halogen Zip Back Cashmere Sweater: This just looks comfy to me, and I love the color choices and zip detail in the back!
10. Zella ‘Live In’ Leggings: I just have to give these babies a shout-out in this post because they’re AWESOME. I own four pairs and they are my go-to leggings for exercising and lounging. They don’t snag or pill, they wash well, and are NOT SEE-THROUGH AT ALL. They fit very much like the Lululemon Wunder Unders but during this sale are about a third of the price!
11. MAC ‘Look in a Box – Sophisticate’ Set: I’m always eager to see what MAC is going to release for Nordstrom Anniversary, and with blushes, eyeshadows, and lip colors, I think this set is a great combination of wearable colors for summer and fall.
12. Kate Spade ‘Live Colorfully’ Set: This fragrance has been on my wishlist for quite some time now, and the 3.4 oz bottle and rollerball set is a great deal. So tempted to add this one to my cart!
That’s what I have my eye on for this summer’s Nordstrom Anniversary. Are you eyeing or picking up anything? Let me know in a comment below!