It’s here, it’s here! The Sephora 15% off Love Note shopping event has begun! Official dates and info:
- VIB Rouges: April 7th through April 13th — 15% off with code ROUGENOTE
- VIBs: April 8th through April 13th — 15% off with code VIBNOTE
- BIs: April 9th through April 12th — 10% off with code BINOTE
My wishlist for this sale is a mile long, and in case you’re interested in shopping it as well, here are some of my favorite products worth taking a look at!
- YSL Touche Eclat Blur Perfector: I picked this up last fall during the VIB Sale, and I’m so glad I did! This is a balmy skin perfector that magically blurs pores and makes my skin look flawless. I apply it over my foundation in place of a setting powder and it reduces shine and polishes my whole look.
- bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish: This texturizing spray is the perfect final step to give my hair an extra boost. I use this once I’m all done with styling and it tousles things up and has a pretty good hold to it too.
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector: This is a newer product in my routine and I’m obsessed. I apply it over my concealer to add a salmon tint and dewiness to my undereye area.
- T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Dryer: Isn’t this white gold and rose hair dryer the most beautiful hair tool ever? Even better: it’s foldable for travel AND dual voltage for all of you who like to hop around the globe!
- Kate Somerville exfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment: If you’re looking to splurge on a fantastic skincare product this sale, check out this scrub. It contains glycolic acid to help renew the skin and is unlike anything else I’ve tried.
- Gucci Bamboo Eau de Parfum: This has been my go-to fragrance for the last six months, and I’m still not tired of it. With notes of bergamot, lily, and sandalwood, it’s perfect for daily wear.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: One of Laura Mercier’s bestsellers, this has been my favorite barely-there base for the last year or so. I love that it has SPF 20 so my skin is protected in the sun.
- YSL Volupte Tint-in Oil: If you’re looking for a super glossy, moisturizing sheer lip color, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS. YES, I’M SHOUTING AT YOU IN CAPS LOCK. It feels amazing on the lips and smells fantastic.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed: This highlighting powder has become one of my holy grail products for getting a pop of light on my face. The Pearl shade is absolutely stunning tapped on top of the cheek bones and in the corners of the eyes.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Mask: Infused with the SK-II Pitera ingredient, these sheet masks are a great way to pamper the skin. This brand doesn’t often go on sale elsewhere, so the Sephora sales are one of my favorite times to pick these up.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty ‘The Bronze’ Bronzer Brush: I splurged on this brush during sale time last year and it was SO worth the money. It’s absolutely massive, but great if you’re looking for a great overall powder/bronzing applicator. It’s also super soft and doesn’t shed. WIN.
- GLAMGLOW Supermud Mask: This is the best mask I’ve tried for beating blackheads on my nose. I apply a thin layer of this stuff, let it sit for 15 minutes, rinse it off, and my pores are actually cleaner.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo: I tried this out a couple of months ago and was especially impressed. Sephora also carries this in a travel size which is really convenient – who wants to wash their hair everyday on vacation?
- Butter London Kerfuffle Nail Polish: Possibly my most-worn, most-loved, favorite nail polish, this light peachy pink is incredible.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette: First things first, this palette is adorable. It has heart shaped pans. Love. I really love the formula of Too Faced shadows and their whole ‘chocolate bar’ palette range is great.
What are your recommendations for this sale? What’s on your wishlist?