I love a good skincare treat, and face masks are one of my favorite ways to pamper myself. I didn’t realize how many I had accumulated until organizing my beauty stash last week, so I thought I would gather them all and share my thoughts on each one!
- GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment: Of all my hydrating face masks, this is probably my favorite. With a slew of ingredients including hyaluronic, citric, and linoleum acid, this product leaves my skin feeling excellent. I usually leave it on overnight for extra hydration!
- Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask: This is a charcoal mask designed to pull dirt and oil out of pores, and while I’m a huge fan of Origins products, this one is only so-so for me. I usually just use it on my nose to treat blackheads, but the results aren’t stellar – I prefer the GLAMGLOW SuperMud treatment by far!
- Michael Todd Avocado and Mango: The Michael Todd skincare line is all-around fantastic, and their masks are no exception. This Avocado and Mango one smells amazing and makes my skin feel ultra soft and moisturized.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask: If you have sensitive skin, this mask – and brand – is for you! All of the products are scent-free and allergy tested, and this mask blends a combination of oats with antioxidants to nourish the skin.
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask: Meant to be slept in, this mask does a great job of hydrating my skin overnight, and it smells like fresh fruit. Ingredients include avocado, apricot kernel oil, and Japanese seaweed to moisturize and prevent future dehydration.
- LUSH Mask of Magnaminty: One of my newer mask discoveries, Mask of Magnaminty is a multi-tasking, miracle-in-a-jar kind of product. It contains clay and fresh peppermint to pull debris out of pores, and aduki beans to exfoliate the skin. Rounding out the recipe is vanilla absolute and honey to calm and soothe. It’s AWESOME. Try it.
Of all the masks in my stash at the moment, I think my favorites are the GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud and LUSH Mask of Magnaminty. What skincare treats are you loving these days?