Spring is just around the corner and with it comes the usual wave of new releases in stores. In my free time I can’t help but do a little browsing through my favorite sites online, and I thought I’d share some of the items I’m lusting after – and one of the bits I caved and already ordered!
- Madewell Marled Plaza Pullover Sweater: Sweaters are the achilles heel of my wardrobe – I’ve managed to trim down every aspect of my closet except for my shelf of cozy knits. Yet, I’m tempted to add this loosely woven one from Madewell to my collection. It looks perfect for the spring/early summer transition!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette: Do you ever get sucked into beauty collections because of the name? ‘Rainforest of the Sea’ is so alluring, and this palette has a great selection of neutrals. You can’t have too many nude eyeshadows, right? Right?!
- Purple Toned Correctors: Purple correcting pens are one of the hot makeup trends this spring, and I’m really intrigued. I swatched the YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer in Violet last time I was in Sephora and was pretty impressed, but talked myself out of the impulse purchase. Now I see Urban Decay has just released the Naked Skin Correcting Fluid in Lavender, so I can’t decide! Maybe I should get both and compare, right? 😉
- Chunky heeled sandals: New season = new shoes! I’m seriously loving the chunky heel trend we’ve been having the last year or so. The Madewell Warren Sandal has the perfect not-too-high heel that you could actually walk around the city in, or for something a little taller, I’m eyeing the Steve Madden Vendetaa booties!
- West Elm Striped Marble + Wood Bookend: I’m really into the natural wood and marble home trends that are covering blogs and Pinterest boards everywhere at the moment, and this bookend is the perfect combination of the two.
- Madewell Anywhere Graphic Tee: Graphic tees aren’t usually my thing, but I love the simplicity of this one. Between the stripes and wanderlust vibe, it’s the perfect warm weather tee to pair with some distressed denim.
- Target Marble/Wood Tank Tray: Like I was saying a couple paragraphs ago, I’m all about the marble and raw wood trend these days and this tray is gorgeous. Even better, the price is pretty great in comparison to marble decor I’ve seen elsewhere.
- Everlane The Square Silk Shirt: The oversized fit and cropped length of this blouse caught my eye, as I find that longer baggy tops can often look more like a tent than a piece of clothing. Tuck this into the front of some high waisted pants or shorts and I’d be good to go!
- Fitbit Alta: Okay, I got too excited and already pre-ordered this one. I’ve had the Fitbit Flex for a couple of years now, and generally speaking, have loved it (especially sleep tracking and silent alarms). The Alta, however, seems to offer the extra things I’ve always wanted from my Flex: a touch display that shows the time and stats, and a variety of more stylish band options (because I feel goofy wearing a rubber bracelet with a dressy outfit). I ordered this in the basic black band and added one of the cool leather bands to my cart as well. These ship mid-March and I’m SO excited.
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Print: I’ve converted my wardrobe to almost entirely neutral colors, and I love that the black/white pattern of these is a great way to add an interesting touch while keeping things greyscale.
–shop the post–