In the spirit of #BLOGTOBER, I’m starting a new series called “Five for Fall”, which will showcase five fall-inspired product recommendations in various beauty categories!
I rarely wear red nail polish in the summer, so I know the seasons have changed when I begin trading my nudes for crimson colors. In today’s Five for Fall post, I wanted to share some of my favorite red nail polishes for autumn.
- OPI The Thrill of Brazil: If you like classic red cremes, this one’s for you. The Thrill of Brazil is bright without being too bright, and the formula is fan-freaking-tastic. I used two coats, but if I was being lazy I could have gotten away with one.
- Revlon Velvet Rope: I think the Revlon Colorstay polishes are some of the best out there, and Velvet Rope is no exception. This is another red creme that is a bit darker than The Thrill of Brazil. Love it.
- OPI I’m Not Really A Waitress: A rich, shimmery red with pink undertones, this is said to be OPI’s best-selling nail polish of all time! It reminds me of red delicious apples, which makes me think of apple pie, which of course makes me think of fall. You see how it made this list.
- Deborah Lippmann Bitches Brew: BITCHES. BREW. There are a lot of great nail polish names out there, but this takes the cake. This vampy dark red shimmer is oh-so-Hocus-Pocus… perfect for a chilly October night!
- Essie Bahama Mama: While this isn’t a true red shade, I consider it to be in the red(ish) family, and it’s one of my all time favorites so I had to include it in this post. Bahama Mama is a dark berry-wine creme with an excellent formula. Something about having this color on my nails just puts me in the mood for chunky sweaters and boots.
These shades have an excellent formula, and I used two coats for all of these photos. What are your favorite red nail polishes for fall?